Sunday, March 4, 2012

Airplane Seating

Is it fair the person sitting next to an morbidyobese person has to have a extremly uncomfortable flight because he has no room for comfort what so ever? My answer is no, its not. Its already annoying when you are on a 10-11 hour cramped plane ride, then it turns out you have 1/2 as much space because an overweight person can't fit into their own seat. Personally, i don't think we should just sit there the whole flight, its either that obese person should purchase TWO seats or should not fly at all!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with this!!! I know that personally I hate it when i'm stuck next to someone obese on a long flight! Your uncomfortable, squeezed, and just annoyed, making your whole flight experience just a horrible one! I strongly feel that obese peopel should be required to purchase two seats on a flight so that both them and I will have plenty of room throughout our flight.

    ReplyDelete